Wednesday 26 January 2011

Finally

Finally a doctor that actually listens and checks things out. Hmmm seems like the joint pains and tendon creaking is because i am hypermobile. The condition explains the pain, the headaches, joints that pop out and then go back in trapping nerves etc.

It only took forty years to get a diagnosis! My GP is so crap, he just put down that i had been whinging about pain for the last 6 weeks - idiot he treated my hand over a year ago.

However, I am going to try and be a bit more positive from now on - even if I am as frustrated as anything by the damned medical professionals that seem unable to think laterally at all.

Spent this weekend in and out of hospital with a chest infection and asthma attack - bummer yes but the good news is that massive doses of steriods are also pushing the HS into oblivion - i mean it no pain. apart from my chest, which hell yes is sore and uncomfortable, the other issues are being masked by the steriods and things have eased up.

So apart from an urge to shake my GP into oblivion and put him out of my misery, things are not as bad as they could be.

Maybe finally the blue funk is over and the vandal seems quiet at the moment, with miss optimistic fighting back - yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment